Press relations for Not So Dark
Created in early 2020 by Clément Benoit and Alexandre Haggai, Not So Dark is the European leader in dark kitchen. The concept: virtual brands in a single restaurant available only by delivery. In 2020, Not So Dark has 150 employees and is experiencing exceptional growth, thanks in particular to the explosion of delivery services.
Context and objectives
The PR consultants of Yucatan agency work to increase Not So Dark awareness by positioning the startup as a reference in the emerging market of dark kitchen.
- Elaboration of PR strategy to address the French market
- Writing and distribution of Press Releases
- Speaking opportunities detection
- Organization of interviews with the French media
- Pro-active calls
- Highlighting of the dark kitchens concept in the general and food press
- Valorization of the entrepreneurial experience of the two co-founders
- Monthly reporting: press coverage, topics covered, interviews, CPC…