Press relations management for Outfittery
Outfittery, a German online men’s personal shopping group, was founded in 2012 in Berlin. It is active in 9 European countries with 1 million customers and more than 100 partner brands. In 2019, Outfittery and The Curated Shopping Group (Box 31) merged and the group entered the French market last September.
Each customer receives a personalised selection of clothing that personal shoppers create according to their preferences and budget.
Context and objectives
Yucatan’s PR consultants have the mission to develop Outfittery’s reputation and brand image among consumer, business and trade media targets. They have supported the launching of Outfittery’s services on the French market with a PR operation mixing pitch angles, press releases and testings of the service by journalists.
- PR Strategy
- Drafting and distribution of press releases
- Drafting and placement of expert opinions
- Writing pitch angles and organizing interviews
- Search for speaking opportunities
- PR operation for the merger of the two entities and the launch of Outfittery (special press box for product testing)
- Production of infographics to illustrate pitch angles
- Data production and promotion (Survey: The French men and Fashion)
- Managing relations with journalists
- Press Reviews
“Yucatan was recommended to us as a very competent and professional agency. After auditing several press relations agencies, Yucatan seemed to us to be the agency that would best meet our expectations.
We worked closely with Yucatan for the launch of Outfittery on the French market. The different ideas submitted by Yucatan to support our launch were very relevant and the work done in managing our press relations was extremely satisfying, allowing us to establish links with the French media very quickly.
I can only recommend Yucatan to any company wanting to set up in France for their professionalism but also for their extreme friendliness.”
Joffrey Luchez, Senior Marketing Manager at Outfittery