Crisis communication strategies
The Yucatan agency assists and counsels you in the construction and implementation of your strategy in order to protect your image and reputation during a crisis. We gather a dedicated team to define a strategy adapted to the management of the crisis and which will allow you to enhance your image in the media and public opinion, but also more broadly with all your stakeholders (internal, partners, customers, institutions, public authorities, …).
SALUS : Discover our Crisis service that protect brands worldwide with support from local crisis experts who understand the country’s market context
Salus is a Worldcom-branded crisis preparedness and response service designed to help organizations protect high value human, physical, intellectual or brand assets in the event of a crisis occurring. The service is designed to protect brands in one or multiple countries by using the same preparation approach with support from local crisis experts who understand the country’s local market context.
Our full support
Responding to a complex process, crisis management requires the detection of weak signals and a rigorous investigation of the spreading of information (its origin, its virality, the messages disseminated…). Yucatan works closely with you for end-to-end management, from the origin, the management and exit of the crisis.
Anticipation and detection of weak signals
From the very beginning of the collaboration with our clients, we make an inventory of all potential causes of crisis, external or internal. This enables us to set up a global crisis management system:
- Permanent monitoring of the media (press, web, social networks)
- Setting up a 24/7 number
- Definition of crisis management scenarios
- Media training for spokespersons and stakeholders role-playing
When the crisis occurs, we immediately set up the crisis committee and define the most relevant strategy to manage it:
- Origin, virality, potential effects
- Study of various forces involved
- Mapping of opinion leaders
- Strategy to be adopted and definition of messages in coordination with stakeholders
- Setting up of the crisis management mechanism and model of controlled communication
After the crisis
After the peak of the crisis, it is necessary to ensure its exit.
- Analysis of internal and external impact and consequences
- Review of the different stages of the crisis
- Lessons to be learned from the crisis and definitions of best practices to better prepare for a recurrence or a new crisis.
- Implementation of a corporate communication to restore the image.