Kuehne + Nagel press relations management
With more than 82,000 employees and 1,300 locations in 100 countries, Kuehne + Nagel is one of the world leaders in transport and logistics.
With its expertise and position as a major player in maritime transport, air transport, road transport and contract logistics, Kuehne + Nagel strives to be a real extension of its clients’ business, through the optimization of their entire supply chain, on a national or global level.
In France, Kuehne + Nagel employs 11 000 people. It operates on 140 sites (offices, warehouses, logistics and messaging platforms) covering the entire territory and representing an operating area of 1,500,000 m². The company has 16,000 customers in France.
Context and objectives
The mission of Yucatan’s PR consultants is to develop Kuehne + Nagel’s notoriety under three axes intended to dust off the sector and the brand with the media (Kuehne + Nagel did not previously have a PR strategy):
- Highlighting the group’s strategy around innovation (digital platform and use of cobots)
- Development of the employer brand (casting + operation, Top employer trophy, innovative training and work-study programs)
- Highlighting certain priority segments for Kuehne + Nagel: perishable products and e-commerce
- Crisis management
- Daily watch to identify recurring topics that could be leveraged with surveys and topics to hijack
- Development of internal communication tools with the production of 3 weekly newsletters around the Kuehne + Nagel ecosystem (KN articles of the week, market and competitors, customers)
- Translation, writing and distribution of press releases and press information
- Writing of bylines
- Managing relations with journalists